Siding has started to go up (they started on the back of the house), and -as of last night- there is quite a bit of drywall inside (flat ceilings are done; walls are done in the 3rd bedroom and 2nd bath). The big irony is that we are apparently now locked out of our own (in-progress) home, so we can only peek in the windows to see what's going on.
(5/3 Update: We aren't locked out anymore and got to walk around. It's even more exciting inside, and much more was done on Friday. As expected, having walls and ceilings makes the rooms seem smaller (especially because the drywall is dark and we only have natural light for the moment), but the rooms are the right size, so I'm sure everything will work out fine.)
For your enjoyment, some photos (click the small picture to see a larger version):
.
Sorry for the underexposures - Like I said, we were locked out! So I had to try to take pics through the windows.
1 comment:
How exciting!!
Post a Comment