
We are officially the proud owners of a 60" Hampton Bay "Brookedale" ceiling fan with brushed nickel finish. I mean, obviously, the first thing you buy for a new house is the ceiling fan, right?
(OK, we've loved this ceiling fan for months, and Home Depot had just a few. We were afraid we wouldn't be able to find another one.) The one in the picture is an oil-rubbed bronze finish, so just try to imagine brushed nickel where the bronze is, ok? I'm not 100% sure I will love all of this brushed nickel in a few years. We do still have the receipt if we want to go back to the bronze. I'll have to learn not to second-guess every decision we make, or it will be a looooooong construction process.
We also sortof picked one out for the master bedroom - a 52" that mimics the Brookedale but isn't exactly like it, either.
In other news, I bought some cheap boots to wear around the lot. No more scraping mud off of my nice work shoes!
We should be signing Terry's contract tonight. Test digs to commence tomorrow or Saturday, and the track hoe (the big thing that digs the basement) is reserved for next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment