Friday, October 24, 2008

The Nursery is Finished!

Yeah, not a lot of posting over here lately. Focus has definitely shifted from house to baby...

Still, it's worth noting here, too, that the nursery is finally finished! I finished the painting late Friday night, October 3. I put the furniture back between contractions in the wee hours of the morning, and Dexter was born at 12:03 PM on Saturday, October 4.

It's taken the rest of this time (almost 3 weeks) just to put the finishing touches on, like putting the rug down, arranging things on the bookshelves, and putting sheets on the crib.

Here it is, in all of its glory. I do love it, but I'm not sure I'd do the same thing again. It took about a month to do all of that painting. I think the next kid is getting peel & stick decals.

1 comment:

Mandy's Blogspot said...

that nursery is tre cute!